I DO NOT SELL DOGS FOR BREEDING SO DON'T ASK, I SELL FOR PET OR SHOW, ALL PETS ARE SOLD ON LIMITED REGISTRATION AND NON-NEGOTIABLE SPAY/NEUTER CONTRACTS, I DO NOT GIVE OUT AKC REGISTRATION PAPERS UNTIL PUPPY IS NEUTERED/SPAYED, THAT KEEPS UNETHICAL PEOPLE FROM REGISTERING THE PUPPY WITH ANY OTHER BOGUS REGISTRY SUCH AS CKC, ACA AND APRI AND MAKING A QUICK DOLLAR ON UNSUSPECTING PUPPY BUYERS, I PROTECT THESE BLOODLINES AND ADHERE TO THESE POLICIES MADE BY REPUTABLE BREEDERS LONG AGO, I AM NOT A COMMERCIAL OPERATION, I HAVE A JOB THAT PAYS MY BILLS, I BREED FOR MY NEXT SHOW DOG, THAT MEANS I'M BREEDING FOR CERTAIN TRAITS AND QUALITIES NOT JUST TO PRODUCE PET PUPPIES OR SEE WHAT COLOR COMBINATION I CAN GET. I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE THE SALE OF A PUPPY FOR ANY REASONS, PUPPIES COME WITH UP TO DATE VACCINES, DEWORMINGS, VET CHECKED AND A 1 YR GUARANTEE ON CONGENITAL DEFECTS
LONG COAT LITTER BORN 5/13/13, 3 GIRLS AND 1 BOY
COPY OF SALES CONTRACT
RTE 2 BOX 326B
FORT ASHBY WV 26719
City, State, Zip:________________________________________________________________________
Whelped:_______________ Litter Reg. # :____________________________
Sire:____________________________________ Reg. #:_________________
Dam:___________________________________ Reg. #:_________________
Conditions of sale:
1. Breeder guarantees that the above described dog is a purebred Dachshund with AKC registered parents.
2. Breeder guarantees this dog is in good health at the time of purchase, with up to date immunizations. This agreement does not cover internal or external parasites.
3. Breeder cannot guarantee adult size or conformation.
4. Buyer can choose to have the dog examined by a licensed veterinarian with 48 hours of purchase to ensure current health statistics.
5. If the buyer chooses not to have this puppy/dog examined by their veterinarian, they accept this puppy/dog "as is" at the time of sale.
6. Buyer shall assume full responsibility for the health, temperament, and appearance of the above described dog upon possession.
7. Buyer further agrees to maintain the dog at all times in good health with periodic check-ups and recommended immunizations.
8. The actions and upbringing of the puppy is the responsibility of the owner. Under no circumstances is the breeder to be held responsible for the dog or the dog's behavior.
9. Breeder/seller reserves the right to cancel sale at any given time if he/she decides this would be in the best interest of the puppy. In this case all money's would be returned to potential buyer.
10. The breeder assumes no responsibility for this puppy/dog after leaving the premises regarding medical expenses or otherwise incurred by the buyer on behalf of his canine without written approval of WITTSEND DACHSHUNDS.
11. The Breeder has two (2) months to furnish Registration Application (if applicable). If Limited Registration has been issued the Buyer agrees to have this canine spayed/ neutered within one (1) year. Breeding this dog would be in violation of this contract and may result in fees/damages ensued by the Breeder.
12. If at any time in the puppy or dog's lifetime the buyer cannot or is not willing to keep the puppy or dog, ownership will automatically REVERT back to WITTSEND DACHSHUNDS. This is in the interest of the puppy or dog and assures that WITTSEND DACHSHUNDS can be sure the puppy does not end up with an irresponsible or abusive owner. It is not inclusive to returns due to hereditary defects or problems diagnosed as congenital by a licensed veterinarian. This puppy/dog may be returned to the breeder at anytime, no questions asked, no refund will be given.
13. This puppy/dog is in good physical health and free of communicable disease, as it appears to the eye at the time of leaving the breeder's premises. The breeder guarantees this canine against hereditary/congenital life threatening genetic defects for a period of one (1) year of age. This agreement does not cover internal or external parasites.
14. The seller agrees to replace the dog if it develops a life threatening, or life shortening genetic defect before one year of age. No money will be refunded. The veterinarians of the buyer and the seller must agree on the diagnosis. The dog will not have to be returned to the seller. unless agreed upon otherwise in writing. The original documentation of the vet report is requested with diagnosis, treatments, medication given and doses included. Method of diagnosis should be described in writing. Transportation costs are the owner’s responsibility as are the veterinarian cost. WITTSEND DACHSHUNDS will supply a replacement puppy as soon as a like litter becomes available.
This is a binding contract enforceable in court of law with the State of WV. I, we, the breeder (or representative) and buyer (s) certify that we have read this contract, understand the contents, and agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
Breeder (or representative) signature:______________________________ Date:_______________
Buyer signature:______________________________________________ Date:________________